YIELD: 4 SERVINGS
TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
▪ 4 ears fresh corn, shucked and silk removed
▪ 4 Tablespoons butter
▪ 1 Tbsp of Grlk (add more for extra flavor)
▪ 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
▪ 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
▪ 2 Tablespoons parsley, minced for garnish
▪ salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat grill or bbq
2. In heated medium saucepan, melt butter. Add Grlk and cook till soft and fragrant. Remove mixture from heat. You can also heat butter Grlk mixture in the microwave. Heat til melted.
3. Add Worcestershire and stir mixture gently.
4. Brush corn with butter mixture. Season corn with salt and pepper
5. Grill corn for about 10 minutes, rotating occasionally until each side of the corn is cooked and slightly charred.
6. Before serving, top corn with grated Parmesan cheese and parsley.